We are a small, select kennel located in Texas. We thoughtfully breed English Springer Spaniels for exceptional temperament, soundness, quality, dependability, and good health.
Our socialized, family-raised English Springer Spaniels puppies make great companions, loving pets, and have good show and obedience prospects for the discriminating buyer.
If you are not close enough to come for a visit we can fly your puppy to you within the Continental United States. Please Contact Us to set up an appointment to see our puppies, or if you have any other questions.
Reservations are suggested due to limited breedings.
Puppies are only available occasionally, and puppy deposits are non refundable.
What Makes Us Different
- Our Puppies are raised in a home with 9 kids and are loved on a lot! Most breeders only have one or two people to handle their animals, our animals spend a lot of time being held and loved on by our many children. Socialization is a very important part of the Pointer’s ultimate temperament and your Puppy will receive plenty of love while residing with us.
- We provide you with references that you can actually call and talk to. Our references are from many parts of the USA and will give you real answers to your questions about why you should make one of our Puppies a part of your family.
- We provide you with the name and phone number of our vet who is currently working on her Masters Degree from Texas A&M University. Texas A&M is the premier Animal Science University in the world. You will be able to ask specific questions about our litters.
- We provide a health guarantee on all of our puppies.
- We deliver puppies almost anywhere in the USA and most puppies arrive within 6 hours from our door to you. We are able to do this by using our expedited transportation methods. Your Puppy will be in a climate controlled environment the entire time they are traveling.
- If your puppy is shipped, your Puppy arrives with a licensed vet Health Certificate. Most places want you to come and “View” their puppies and hope you take one without having professional licensed vet overview of the Puppies condition.
- Our animals are not raised in a concrete box, quite frankly they have more “couch time” in our home than we do. They are a very important part of our life and while we do have fenced in areas to keep them safe they have vast areas to roam and are never bored and spend lots of time with us in our home.
- Our Puppies spend their time on Surgical Blankets from Hospitals to reduce respiratory and digestive development issues, NO ONE ELSE USES THESE VERY EXPENSIVE ABSORBING BLANKETS to keep your puppy safe from future development issues. Most others use CHEAP SHAVINGS or even better FREE NEWSPAPERS which has proven to cause not only respiratory issues later in life but also digestive problems due to the ink, which leads to malnutrition in the first IMPORTANT 8 weeks of life.